a ballerina party

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

i am so thrilled to be helping out my friend katherine prepare for her precious daughter ava's ballerina-themed birthday party this coming july. i don't have a daughter so, i'm so excited to be dreaming of girly frills and sweet pink details! 

we envisioned lots of tulle swags and pompoms, a ruffle or rosette ombre cake, rhinestones and pink blooms. we can't forget the little boys, so the knights and magic display will make an appearance especially for them! 



photo sources : 



3 comments :

Ninah said...

I love little girl parties! I know it's going to be gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Love this board! That balloon backdrop is so stunning…and I love it’s simplicity. T is obsessed with dancing. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted a ballerina party of her own someday.

Leslie said...

Love this board! That balloon backdrop is so stunning…and I love it’s simplicity. T is obsessed with dancing. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted a ballerina party of her own someday.